The textile industry has a significant environmental impact, contributing to carbon emissions and water waste. While we're not 100% sustainable, we're committed to achieving maximum sustainability. We prioritize high-quality Brazilian fabric, including FLUITY (CO2)® and LIGHT (CO2)® lycra with Amni Soul Eco® technology, which is 100% biodegradable and promotes energy and water efficiency. These fabrics offer UV50+ protection and are free of harmful chemicals (OEKO-Tex® 100 Class I Certified). Join us in our mission to create timeless, eco-friendly garments that can be passed down through generations."
Thank you for joining us on our quest to create timeless, long-lasting garments that can be passed down through generations.
DESIGNED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified
An international standard that tests for and guarantees protection against harmful substances in textile production.
Fabric with +50 UVA | UVB Sun Protection. Thanks to Amni® UV Protection Technology Fabric
Small Business Support
We make every effort to source materials from other small and/or local businesses that share our values whenever possible
Packaging with a conscience:
• Our hang tags are made entirely of recycled paper. Each tag contains a blend of flower seeds that can be planted (see "How to Plant Your Hangtag'' below for more information).
• Our labels are made of cotton, a natural material that does not harm the environment.
• Our mailers are made from 100% recycled content and 90% post-consumer waste. Although naturally biodegradable, recycling is advised.
• To reduce our reliance on paper products, your order details are only available electronically - via email and under your account history.
HOW TO PLANT YOUR HANGTAG:
- Remove sticker label
- Place the tag in soil and cover with a thin layer of soil (approx. 1 cm)
- Take care of your newly planted tag and water it every day. Don't let it go dry.
- Be patient. Your tag needs 7 to 21 days to grow.